One bedroom apartment on 3 floor, total area 58,61 sq. m.
Residential complex in town of Obzor with a great view of the city and St.Athanasius, 5 min. walk from the beautiful beach.
The dynamic forms of the facade created of natural materials and glass railings on the balconies, lined with teak, is designed to enhance the feeling of relaxation. Elevator and parking space contribute to the convenience and tranquility of the future residents.
The building consists of 29 apartments.
All apartments surrender with finishing "turnkey":
- Floors – laminate; walls - plaster, latex; ceiling – plasterboard, latex painted.
- Bathroom: floor - terracotta tiles/granite tiles, walls - faience, ceiling – plasterboard, latex, switches and sockets, sinks, faucets, water heater 80 liters, fans, toilet, shower, water meter.
- Balcony: floor - terracotta/granite.
- Doors: mounted MDF interior doors, entrance doors with locking mechanism.
Intercom in the hallway.
- Mains: completely finished, with sockets and switches, but without the bulb.
Windows: color, PVC, double glazing.
The annual fee for maintenance and support of the complex - 3 euro (including VAT) per square meter.
The complex was commissioned in August 2015.